Acceptable methods of payment include:
- Bank transfers
PLEASE NOTE: we do not accept credit cards and at present we can only accept Bank Transfers, Paypal, Euro cheques or cash.
Reservations & Cancellations: To secure your booking we ask for a deposit of 50%. When making a reservation for July, August and public holidays, the full amount will be requested to confirm your booking.
Refund of the deposit will only be made under the following conditions:
- If Cancellation is made 14 days prior to the arrival date, the deposit will be refunded at 50% OR applied to a future reservation, pending availability
- If cancellation is made less then 15 days prior to arrival date, deposit will be put towards a future reservation, pending availability
- No refund will be given if during your stay, you decide to depart earlier due to a change in travel plans etc unless we are able to re let the room for the cancelled dates
B&B hours (the below apply unless other arrangements have been made):
- Room check-in is from 1600 (4.p.m) to 18.00 (6.p.m)
- Room check-out before 1000 (10.a.m)
If you are arriving late, please let us know as soon as possible so that we know you are still on your way and can be prepared for your arrival. If you need a late check-in/out, luggage storage, early breakfast, or late arrival we are happy to accommodate within reason and with as much notice as possible.
Security of personal property: We cannot be responsible for loss or damage to any personal property of guests and strongly advise you to insure your belongings.
Children: Although our home caters more towards couples, we are more than happy to consider accepting children 10 years and over providing consideration for our home, fellow guests and neighbours is respected. Please feel free to discuss this with us prior to booking by phone.
Smoking: As per French/EU laws, the interior of the house, including all guest rooms, balcony and courtyard are a non-smoking zone.
Travel Insurance recommended.